What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Child focused teaching
About Long Ditton: St Mary, Long Ditton
Whether Long Ditton: St Mary, Long Ditton is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming marriage. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
There are many reasons to choose a church for your wedding day. Here are just a few...
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.