What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Gift shop
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Holy Trinity, Claygate
Whether Holy Trinity, Claygate is your nearest parish church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.No matter your reasons for marrying in the church, we want to help you achieve your dream wedding.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.