What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Christ Church Ottershaw, Ottershaw
Whether Christ Church Ottershaw, Ottershaw is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming your wedding day and ceremony. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
There are many reasons to choose a church for your wedding day. Here are just a few...
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.