What Our Couples Love
- Wheelchair accessible
About Betchworth, St Michael, Betchworth
Whether Betchworth, St Michael, Betchworth is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Special Day, Special Place
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for a church wedding, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.