What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Conservative Evangelical
About Palgrave, St Peter, Palgrave
Whether Palgrave, St Peter, Palgrave is your family church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your intentionsfor your celebration. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.