What Brides Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
About Chelsworth, All Saints, Chelsworth
Perhaps Chelsworth, All Saints, Chelsworth is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your plans for your celebration. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.