What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Traditional Catholic
About Stafford S.Chad, Stafford
Perhaps Stafford S.Chad, Stafford is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, get in touch to talk about your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.