What Our Couples Love
- Guidebooks available
About Rushton Spencer S.Lawrence, Rushton Spencer
Whether Rushton Spencer S.Lawrence, Rushton Spencer is your nearest church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.