What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Church open out of hours
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
About Mow Cop S.Thomas, Mow Cop
Perhaps Mow Cop S.Thomas, Mow Cop is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site