St. Mary's, Market Drayton, Market Drayton
You will be welcome to have a Church of England wedding at St. Mary's, Market Drayton, Market Drayton in Shropshire whether you are christened or not and regardless of whether you go to church often or not, as long as you have a connection with this church. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Special Day, Special Place
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made personal, memorable, meaningful and beautiful.
- Church buildings offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can be involved in making choices about your ceremony. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You can marry in church!
Marrying in church has never been easier. You're welcome to have a Church of England wedding whether you are christened or not and regardless of whether you go to church often or not. All you need is a certain kind of connection to the church where you'd love to get married.
A complication might only arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. The Church of England's weddings web site tells you more about this.
What brides love about us
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Fair Trade shop and bookshop
Review St. Mary's, Market Drayton, Market Drayton
There are currently no reviews for this business.