What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About St Mary the Virgin Chipping Norton, Chipping Norton
Perhaps St Mary the Virgin Chipping Norton, Chipping Norton is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd be honoured for you to get in touch to talk about your plans for marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.