What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Autism aware
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About St Andrew's Church, Oxford, Oxford
Whether St Andrew's Church, Oxford, Oxford is your nearest church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd be honoured to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.