What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Rural C of E!
About Little Tew: St John the Evangelist, Little Tew
Supposing that Little Tew: St John the Evangelist, Little Tew is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd be honoured to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Embarking on the journey of marriage is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.