What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
About Great Rollright: St Andrew, Great Rollright
Perhaps Great Rollright: St Andrew, Great Rollright is your favoured parish church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd be honoured to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Embarking on the journey of marriage is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for Getting married in a church, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.