What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
About Ascott-under-Wychwood: Holy Trinity, Ascott-under-Wychwood
Perhaps Ascott-under-Wychwood: Holy Trinity, Ascott-under-Wychwood is your favoured parish church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd be honoured to discuss your wedding day plans. We can help answer your questions, even if you're not sure if you qualify for a church ceremony. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Embarking on the journey of marriage is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.