What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Open evangelical
About Broxtowe: St Martha the Housewife (The Hope Centre), Broxtowe
Whether Broxtowe: St Martha the Housewife (The Hope Centre), Broxtowe is your nearest parish church and you want to marry here, we'd be honoured to hear from you to chat about your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Your church wedding
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for a church wedding, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.