What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
About St. Paul's, Seaton Sluice
On behalf of all at St. Paul's, Seaton Sluice in Northumberland, congratulations on your engagement. Whether you are thinking of getting married in church we would be honoured for you to get in touch and will happy to help you understand the regulations on religious settings.
Special Day, Special Place
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
a religious ceremony has never been easier, and if you have a connection to this church we look forward to hearing from you. You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding, however if we are not your local parish church there does need to be a strong connection for you to get married here. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.