About Weybourne: All Saints, Weybourne
Whether Weybourne: All Saints, Weybourne is your family church or if you have another qualifying connection with it, get in touch to talk about your plans for your celebration. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Say 'I Do' To A Church Wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.