What Our Couples Love
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
About Holy Trinity, Stow Bardolph
Perhaps Holy Trinity, Stow Bardolph is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your upcoming marriage. To find out if you are able to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
More Than A Wedding Venue
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site