What Brides Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Open Evangelical
About Tower Hill, St Andrew, Kirkby
Whether Tower Hill, St Andrew, Kirkby is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.