What Brides Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Conservative Evangelical
About Bebington: St Andrew, Bebington
Whether Bebington: St Andrew, Bebington is your nearest church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.