What Our Couples Love
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Traditional Catholic
About St George Hanworth, Hanworth Park, Feltham
Whether St George Hanworth, Hanworth Park, Feltham is your family church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your plans for your celebration. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Say 'I Do' To A Church Wedding
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.