What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About All Hallows, North Greenford
Perhaps All Hallows, North Greenford is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Say 'I Do' To Getting married in a church
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for Getting married in a church, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.