What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Traditional Catholic
About Mitcham, St Olave, Mitcham
Perhaps Mitcham, St Olave, Mitcham is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your intentionsfor your celebration. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Say 'I Do' To A Church Wedding
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for a church wedding, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.