What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Hall for hire
About Christ Church West Green, West Green
Whether Christ Church West Green, West Green is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your plans for your celebration. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.