What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About St Mary with St Alban, Teddington, Teddington
Whether St Mary with St Alban, Teddington, Teddington is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to talk about your plans for your celebration. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a religious setting for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.