What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Open evangelical
About Kidbrooke, St James, Kidbrooke
Whether Kidbrooke, St James, Kidbrooke is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your intentionsfor your celebration. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Say 'I Do' To Getting married in a church
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for Getting married in a church, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.