What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Modern Catholic
About Eltham, St John the Baptist, Eltham
Whether Eltham, St John the Baptist, Eltham is your family church or if you have another strong connection to it, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your plans for your wedding day. There are connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Say 'I Do' To A Church Wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.