What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Sign language
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Child focused teaching
About Chigwell Row: All Saints, Chigwell Row
Planning a religious setting? You'll want a really special place for your special day. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons and we would love to hear from you to help your plans become reality.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
a religious ceremony has never been easier, and if you have a connection to this church we look forward to hearing from you. You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church, however if we are not your local parish church there does need to be a strong connection for you to get married here. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.