What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Live music
About St Mary-at-Hill Eastcheap, Eastcheap
Whether St Mary-at-Hill Eastcheap, Eastcheap is your family church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to discuss your plans for your celebration. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Having a spiritual blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar will help you to create a personalised ceremony for your special day, and can advise you on your upcoming marriage.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.