About St Lucia, Dembleby
Is St Lucia, Dembleby is your closest church or is it special to you for another reason? We'd love to hear from you to discuss your plans for the ceremony. To find out more information about getting married in a church then please simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help. Couples choose a church setting for plenty of different reasons. Would you like to tie the knot in this church? Let us know.
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are so many reasons as to why getting married in a church may suit you...
- Even if you are not massively religious, there are many other benefits to having your wedding in a church
- Having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony, allowing this journey to continue as newlyweds.
- Declaring your wedding vows to each other in such a special setting will help you to stay together and grow together, the relationship will flourish from strength to strength.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your ceremony. They can blend the classic religious elements with modern day to truly reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you and your partner.
- Many of the country's churches offer breathtaking beauty. Old or new interiors for either an intimate or grand celebration. Our 16,000 churches are some of the country's most stunning wedding locations, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration somewhere like this, joining thousands of couples who have made their promises before you.
- The ceremony can be personal to you. Think about visiting an online ceremony planner to start the process.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the true place to declare your vows. If you want to make the most of these beautiful venues all around the nation then please get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Drop us a line and we'll be able to advise you.