What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Ratby: St Philip & St James, Ratby
Supposing that Ratby: St Philip & St James, Ratby is your family church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your upcoming your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make that big moment extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site