What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Introductory nurture courses available
About Markfield: St Michael & All Angels, Markfield
Whether Markfield: St Michael & All Angels, Markfield is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.