What Our Couples Love
About Holwell: St Leonard, Holwell
Perhaps Holwell: St Leonard, Holwell is your family church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your upcoming your wedding day and ceremony. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Special Day, Special Place
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site