What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Hathern: St Peter & St Paul, Hathern
Whether Hathern: St Peter & St Paul, Hathern is your favoured parish church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site