What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
- Guided tours
About St Mary & All Saints, Whalley
Whether St Mary & All Saints, Whalley is your family church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that qualify you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site