What Brides Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Child focused teaching
About St Anne, Copp
Whether St Anne, Copp is your nearest church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.