About All Hallows, Bispham
Whether All Hallows, Bispham is your family church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make that big moment extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose Getting married in a church. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site