What Brides Love
- Induction hearing loop
About St Mary the Virgin, Sutton Valence
Whether St Mary the Virgin, Sutton Valence is your favoured parish church or if you have another reason to want to marry there, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.