About St Mary Magdalene w St Lawrence, Davington, Faversham
Whether St Mary Magdalene w St Lawrence, Davington, Faversham is your nearest church or if you have another reason to want to marry there, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. We can help answer your questions, even if you're not sure if you qualify for a church ceremony. people choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for Getting married in a church or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.