What Our Couples Love
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Church open out of hours
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
About St Margaret of Antioch, Womenswold
Whether St Margaret of Antioch, Womenswold is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your upcoming your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're not sure if you qualify for Getting married in a church or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site