What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Autism aware
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Live music
About Rochester: St Margaret, Rochester
Whether Rochester: St Margaret, Rochester is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.