About Longfield Mission Room, Longfield
Whether Longfield Mission Room, Longfield is your family church or if you have another qualifying connection with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your intentionsfor marriage. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
More Than A Wedding Venue
Embarking on the journey of marriage is an important step in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.