What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
About Darenth: St Margaret of Antioch, Darenth
Whether Darenth: St Margaret of Antioch, Darenth is your family church and you want to marry here, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. To find out more about associations that qualify you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Your church wedding
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for a church wedding, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.