What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
About Holy Trinity, Bishops Stortford
Perhaps Holy Trinity, Bishops Stortford is your family church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd be honoured for you to get in touch to chat about your intentionsfor your wedding day. We can help answer your questions, even if you're not sure if you qualify for a church ceremony. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
More Than A Wedding Venue
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.