What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
About All Saints, South Oxhey
Whether All Saints, South Oxhey is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your plans for your wedding day. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.