About Ullingswick: St Luke, Ullingswick
Whether Ullingswick: St Luke, Ullingswick is your nearest church or if you have another qualifying connection with it, get in touch to talk about your plans for your wedding day. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.