What Brides Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About Christ Church, Cheltenham
If Christ Church, Cheltenham is your favoured parish church or if you have a family connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to discuss your plans for your wedding day. To find out if you are able to marry in a specific church, read on for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
A Special Venue for a Special Occasion
Why choose a church? Here are just some of the reasons to consider...
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Making your vows in a church is important to many couples and their familiies. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made personal, memorable, meaningful and beautiful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can be involved in making choices about your ceremony. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. If you're worried that you may not qualify for a church wedding, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
There are currently no reviews for this business.
Information supplied by A Church Near You.