About Bradwell: Holy Trinity, Bradwell-juxta-Coggeshall
Whether Bradwell: Holy Trinity, Bradwell-juxta-Coggeshall is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming your wedding day and ceremony. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Reasons to choose Getting married in a church
There are many reasons to choose a church for your wedding day. Here are just a few...
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.