About Winterborne Kingston: St Nicholas, Winterborne Kingston
Perhaps Winterborne Kingston: St Nicholas, Winterborne Kingston is your family church or if you have another qualifying connection with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.